By Daniel Morton
CenturyLink is proud to announce that for the fifth consecutive year Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting, Europe has again positioned CenturyLink as a "Leader" in their Magic Quadrant. We have been recognized by Gartner® in Europe for our "ability to execute" and "completeness of vision." The designation validates how CenturyLink is helping businesses of all sizes to achieve their Digital Transformation goals, across public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Market Leader Criteria Specifications
According to Gartner, leaders in their Magic Quadrant meet the following criteria:
- Proven staying power in the market
- Frequently innovate on existing products
- Reliable enterprise-class needs
- Proven technical competence
- Ability to deliver services to a wide range of customers
- Address multiple use cases with stand-alone or integrated solutions
- Have a presence in multiple European locations
- Offer solutions around data sovereignty requirements
Matthew Johns, Product Marketing Manager, EMEA describes our Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting in Europe: Here at CenturyLink, we believe our experience in designing and delivering solutions across multiple technology platforms is particularly key in this day and age where there is so much complexity in the cloud market. With an enormous variety of services available across multiple providers, and such a huge skills gap in the market, many organizations find it difficult to...