By CenturyLink Cloud Product Management
We are always working to resolve bugs and add features to the control system. This update is a major bug update and here are the items that have been fixed in this build!
- Incorrect calculation of total server resources allocated to an account which was causing errors on server create.
- Create snapshot button was available when it should not be.
- Archived Lab Groups appeared in the Lab Group DDL on new server create.
- Fixed error that occurred when creating new Accounts (no bug was created for this).
- Added Account Alias validation to ensure that duplicate Account Aliases do not get created.
- Fixed the DateTime display on the Lab Scheduled Task list to be customer time zone aware, as opposed to displaying in UTC
- DNS Management errors on updating and creating aliases
If you have any questions please feel free to let us know....