Today we released automated provisioning of vpn services for our users. This is very exciting as it is part of our total goal of full automation and self servicing on our platform. Now with a single click of creating your server we will build out your VPN services without any configuration or setup from you all on demand. We have been working on this for a while and have been using this product under the covers which up until now was just for testing. If you already have VPN services with us then you will migrated over the next 6 months and someone from your account team will contact you. Here is a quick run down of the features:
- No configuration required! All of the routing and setup is done for you automatically!
- Works with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- First concurrent user is free!
- It will automatically build out your vpn server when you build your first server.
- You can add or remove users via the control system
- Only 25.00 per concurrent user and bandwidth costs per month.
- Each customer gets their own instance which gives better performance and isolation than traditional models.
- It is based on standard Open VPN which is widely tested and supported.
- Can be enabled to do two factor authentication by setting up your Active Directory or LDAP server to it.
Go and check it out under your Network tab in the control system!