Dynatrace, a CenturyLink channel alliance partner, is hosting the largest peer-to-peer digital performance management event in the world, Perform 2017! Taking place February 6th–9th in Las Vegas, the event provides organizations a platform to explore how to transform their businesses and an opportunity to learn from top leaders in the digital performance and customer experience arena. The event includes 75 speakers, 60+ hands-on training sessions, and in-depth education and certification opportunities. Perform’s jam-packed thought leadership agenda includes industry-leading speakers who will share their expertise and provide how-to ways to help you shift your business to the cloud, master digital complexity, create waves within your industry, and, most importantly, delight your users and customers!
Attendees at Perform 2017 will learn:
• Performance and architecture validation with continuous integration
• Gaining business intelligence via PureLytics and big data
• Advanced eCommerce monitoring – Performance and business metrics
• Super charge your public cloud performance management
• Uncover your path to digital performance excellence – Six steps to success
Master Your Cloud Application Universe with Dynatrace and CenturyLink
CenturyLink is a proud diamond sponsor of Perform 2017. Our subject matter experts will be on-site covering topics like cloud application assessments, managed services, and how to utilize Dynatrace APM tools your way, anywhere, on your cloud of choice with Dynatrace and CenturyLink. Dynatrace has integrated their technology for monitoring application performance, end user experience, and load testing for enterprises utilizing the CenturyLink Cloud– the all-in-one platform that delivers high performance, secure, reliable and scalable cloud solutions for all workloads. Dynatrace APM tools provide application monitoring for today’s most challenging web, cloud, mobile, enterprise, and Big Data applications worldwide.
Solutions for Businesses Looking to Make a Digital Transformation
• Development and Testing — Reduce risk by measuring and comparing performance in every build and test in conjunction with real browser synthetics from around the world.
• Cloud Benchmarking — Set accurate baselines for how applications perform in the cloud versus their native compute habitat with quantitative metrics to make an optimal infrastructure-based decision the first time instead of constantly guessing and testing.
• Analyze and Monitor — Manage the performance of applications in a cloud environment by quickly detecting and reacting to performance degradations using fault domain isolation and root cause analysis.
Step into the Digital Future
If you are interested in a complimentary end user full pass for Perform, please contact [email protected].(Pass availability is limited.)
If you are ready to get started but are not yet a CenturyLink Cloud customer, no problem. Sign-up for a free trial today.
We’re a different kind of cloud provider – let us show you why.