Exciting news! We announced the release of our Virtual Appliance free trial at VMworld San Francisco this past week and are kicking things off with an awesome giveaway.
Download our free Virtual Appliance trial (10 min setup) and you’ll be entered to win one of the new Apple product being released next week (hint: our money is on an iPhone 6).
To enter, please complete the following steps by Friday, September 12th:
- Follow the steps to download the appliance.
- Deploy the Virtual Appliance in your vSphere environment.
- Setup the Virtual Appliance and create an account!
Today, I am extremely excited to announce the general availability of the Cloud Application Manager Virtual Appliance. Cloud Application Manager built a Virtual Appliance to make it easier for you to rapidly deploy applications and provision your private cloud resources without risking security.
Our engineering team has been working really hard during the weeks leading up to VMworld to create a virtual appliance that is easy to install, easy to upgrade, and gives you access to the full Cloud Application Manager feature set.
Why the Appliance?
In short, it’s about giving our customers as much control as they want.
- You have full control over your data with everything hosted in your private datacenter
- You control the upgrade cycle
- You control which clouds (public or private) your version of Cloud Application Manager communicates with
I am most excited about the following features that we worked hard to put in the appliance.
- You can boost storage capacity for your appliance or repair the disk that stores appliance and Cloud Application Manager data by pointing to a new or existing vCenter disk storage.
- You can deploy the appliance in your vSphere environment.
For more details, please check out the release notes.
Want to Learn More About Cloud Application Manager?
Cloud Application Manager is a powerful, scalable platform for deploying applications into production across any cloud infrastructure – private, public or hosted. It provides interactive visualization to automate application provisioning, including configuration, deployment, scaling, updating and migration of applications in real-time.
Visit the Cloud Application Manager product page to learn more.