By Bob Stolzberg
Dynatrace, a CenturyLink channel alliance partner, is hosting the largest peer-to-peer digital performance management event in the world, Perform 2017! Taking place February 6th–9th in Las Vegas, the event provides organizations a platform to explore how to transform their businesses and an opportunity to learn from top leaders in the digital performance and customer experience arena. The event includes 75 speakers, 60+ hands-on training sessions, and in-depth education and certification opportunities. Perform’s jam-packed thought leadership agenda includes industry-leading speakers who will share their expertise and provide how-to ways to help you shift your business to the cloud, master digital complexity, create waves within your industry, and, most importantly, delight your users and customers!
Attendees at Perform 2017 will learn:
• Performance and architecture validation with continuous integration
• Gaining business intelligence via PureLytics and big data
• Advanced eCommerce monitoring – Performance and business metrics
• Super charge your public cloud performance management
• Uncover your path to digital performance excellence – Six steps to success
Master Your Cloud Application Universe with Dynatrace and CenturyLink
CenturyLink is a proud diamond sponsor of Perform 2017. Our subject matter experts will be on-site covering...