In this KB article, we walk through how to enable a Cloud Application Manager Provider for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation™.
- You must have a Cloud Application Manager Account
- Your base URL, and user credentials for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation
- Go to https://www.ctl.io/cloud-application-manager/ and Log In to your account. In the Cloud Application Manager page, click on Providers on the left side.
- Click New and select CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation from the Provider drop down list.
- Fill in the details:
- Name: Enter a name for the Provider.
- Description: (Optional).
- Enable Managed Services: Enable if you want Managed OS and Applications.
- URL: Your Base URL (example - https://S123456ch3a.vcf.ctl.io).
- Organization: Your Organization (displayed in the top left corner when logged in to CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation).
- Username: CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation user account.
- Password: Password for above account.
- Click Save.
- The Provider will synchronize. Once completed, you can begin using Cloud Application Manager with CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.
For additional information on using Cloud Application Manager, please refer to the [Knowledge Base](../Cloud Application Manager/Getting Started/#1).