Updated by Anthony Hakim on Dec 13, 2018
Article Code: kb/1177
In this KB article, we walk through how to enable Distributed Firewall for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Your base URL, and user credentials for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.
Log In to your CPC on vCF environment.
Click on Help in the upper right corner, then click Support.
- You will be taken to the Managed Support Portal. Click Create and select the following options:
- What Product is this for? Cloud
- Which Cloud Product? CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation (Formerly DCC Foundation)
- What is the status? Requesting a Change
- When should this change be performed? Prioritized (Any time in the next X hours)
- Change Subject: CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation Prioritized
- Change Details: Please enable Distributed Firewall in my CPC on vCF environment -
- Priority: Select the appropriate priority (P2 Standard or P3 Standard).
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be contacted by CenturyLink to coordinate the change request.