Updated by Hannah Melvin on May 07, 2019
Article Code: kb/1177
In this KB article, we walk through how to enable Distributed Firewall for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.
- Your base URL, and user credentials for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.
You will be taken to the Managed Support Portal. Click Create and select the following options:
- What Product is this for? Cloud
- Which Cloud Product? CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation (Formerly DCC Foundation)
- What is the status? Requesting a Change
- When should this change be performed? Prioritized (Any time in the next X hours)
- Change Subject: CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation Prioritized
- Change Details: Please enable Distributed Firewall in my CPC on vCF environment -
- Priority: Select the appropriate priority (P2 Standard or P3 Standard).
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be contacted by CenturyLink to coordinate the change request.
- Call 1.888.638.6771 to speak with a Specialist.