Updated by Anthony Hakim on Sep 18, 2018
Article Code: kb/1159
In this KB article, we walk through how to enable a Cloud Application Manager Provider for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation™.
- You must have a Cloud Application Manager Account
- Your base URL, and user credentials for CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation
- Go to https://www.ctl.io/cloud-application-manager/ and Log In to your account. In the Cloud Application Manager page, click on Providers on the left side.
- Click New and select CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation from the Provider drop down list.
Fill in the details:
- Name: Enter a name for the Provider.
- Description: (Optional).
- Enable Managed Services: Enable if you want Managed OS and Applications.
- URL: Your Base URL (example - https://S123456ch3a.vcf.ctl.io).
- Organization: Your Organization (displayed in the top left corner when logged in to CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation. If using VCD 9.5 or higher with the HTML5 UI, the organization will be displayed in the center towards the top of the screen). Please note this is case sensitive.
- Username: CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation user account.
- Password: Password for above account.
- The Provider will synchronize. Once completed, you can begin using Cloud Application Manager with CenturyLink Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation.