Cloud Application Manager Enterprise Appliance Overview
Run Cloud Application Manager on-premise as a virtual appliance in your vCenter datacenter or OpenStack cloud. After you install and set up Cloud Application Manager for use, you’re ready to automate deployments to any cloud and platform.
Try the Appliance for Free
The appliance is available as a free download. Experience all the same functionality as the paid Enterprise Edition, except for advanced features like managing your Cloud Application Manager organization, sharing and monitoring resources, and deploying to private clouds. To get these features, upgrade to the Enterprise Edition.
Download the Cloud Application Manager Virtual Appliance
Request a download link from support.
- Installing the Appliance in vCenter
- Installing the Appliance in OpenStack
- Configuring the Appliance Network Settings
- Setting Up Cloud Application Manager
- Upgrading the Appliance
- Appliance Migration
Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
For issues related to API calls, send the request body along with details related to the issue.
In the case of a box error, share the box in the workspace that your organization and Cloud Application Manager can access and attach the logs.
- Linux: SSH and locate the log at /var/log/elasticbox/elasticbox-agent.log
- Windows: RDP into the instance to locate the log at ProgramDataElasticBoxLogselasticbox-agent.log