Updated by Ben Swoboda on Aug 21, 2017
Partner Cloud Integration allows an Cloud Application Manager user to create AWS Customer Accounts or transfer an existing one into CenturyLink's care. If you want to stop usage and completely shut down that AWS Customer Account, you must do more than delete the provider in Cloud Application Manager. You will also need to tell CenturyLink to turn off the actual AWS account.
All Cloud Application Manager Customers with AWS Providers supported by CenturyLink
You will need to have followed an Optimized AWS account.
You will need to delete the associated AWS provider at some point, before or after submitting the request described below.
Submit a support request to remove your AWS Customer Account. To submit a support request, you may do so via the following methods:
- Call at the following numbers:
- United States: 1-888-638-6771 (This is a US domestic toll free number)
- Canada: 1-866-296-5335
- EMEA: 00800 72884743
- Asia Pacific: +65 6768 8099
- Email incident@CenturyLink.com
- Submit a support request via SavvisStation Portal
Please provide the following information for the delete:
- Your first and last name (must be a user registered with CenturyLink for the account)
- Your company's name
- If you do not already have the ability, request to delete your AWS account and your reason for the request.