Updated by Diego Sanjuan and Guillermo Sanchez on Mar 25, 2020
Article Code: kb/1297
In this article:
- Steps to upgrade the appliance
- Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
This article shows how to upgrade Cloud Application Manager Dedicated Edition (appliance). It’s a pretty simple process, you just need to follow steps described in this article.
All Cloud Application Manager Dedicated Edition users who wish to upgrade their appliance to a newer release.
- Your Cloud Application Manager Dedicated Edition (appliance) should be properly deployed and running in your preferred platform. You can refer to the Cloud Application Manager Dedicated Edition documentation.
- You need to have access to HTTPS (443) port of the appliance to access its setup console.
Steps to upgrade the appliance
- Request a download link from support and download the provided appliance upgrade package
- Log in to Cloud Application Manager with an admin account.
- From the username drop-down at the top right, click Setup Console.
- Under Upgrade, click Choose File to upload the latest version.
Note: Within minutes, your appliance should seamlessly upgrade without any downtime.
Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
For issues related to API calls, send the request body along with details related to the issue.
In the case of a box error, share the box in the workspace that your organization and Cloud Application Manager can access and attach the logs.
- Linux: SSH and locate the log at /var/log/elasticbox/elasticbox-agent.log
- Windows: RDP into the instance to locate the log at C:\ProgramData\ElasticBox\Logs\elasticbox-agent.log