Article Code: kb/387
With the Enterprise Edition, you get an organization of unlimited users with differing access levels to build, deploy, and manage applications collaboratively. You also get administrative level reporting and monitoring capabilities.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition exclusively offers several cool features.
- Use Cloud Application Manager as a SaaS platform or as a virtual appliance in your private cloud.
- In addition to public clouds, deploy in private clouds like vSphere, OpenStack, and CloudStack.
- Get sharing and collaboration features to let users share providers, boxes, and instances with each other as they work on applications in shared workspaces.
- Administer Cloud Application Manager to complement your IT application management workflows. Manage all users and assets centrally, and monitor and report on resource usage.
- Manage deployments org-wide through tagging, webhooks that integrate with custom IPAM or CMDB solutions, or admin boxes that let you make sure deployments consistently comply with company policies.
Contacting Cloud Application Manager Support
For issues related to API calls, send the request body along with details related to the issue.
In the case of a box error, share the box in the workspace that your organization and Cloud Application Manager can access and attach the logs.
- Linux: SSH and locate the log at /var/log/elasticbox/elasticbox-agent.log
- Windows: RDP into the instance to locate the log at ProgramDataElasticBoxLogselasticbox-agent.log