Updated by Jason Oldham on Jan 24, 2018
Article Code: cam80
The events tab provides a view of events that may be a warning/critical to your infrastructure based policy checks. Each event shows the Agent, statuses warning and critical, the check-type, its output, count and last occurrence.
• Ability to look deeper into an event by agent or check
• Ability to suppress an event by agent or check type
• Ability to delete an event
• Easy to view color coded warnings and alerts
• User has created required policies and roles previously.
When a user navigates to the Cloud Application Manager Monitoring site they will see an Events tab on the left-hand side.
Suppressing an event:
You can suppress an agent as well as a check
Once you click Suppress Agent or Check you will be taken to a new pop up. You can set expirations from 15 minutes to 24 hours as well as no expiration at all.