- Added ability to Create Server (equivalent to Marketplace > Add > Symphony Dedicated), see limitations below.
- Added ability to view and manage Saved Orders, see limitations below.
- Added ability to view and manage Provisioning Orders.
- Additional advanced options are now available from Cluster > Hosts > Utilization.
- Utilization graphs may show unexpected results if there are missing data points (resolved beta 3).
- Only Clusters that use Utility Storage will be listed. Unified Storage is not yet supported (resolved beta 3).
- Only Clusters that already contain a server will be listed. Use SSP to create the first server if necessary.
- Selections for Datacenter, Cluster and Billing Account Number will all be read only when adding a server to an Unlocked order. An order currently only supports products in a single Cluster.
- Only a subset of the full DCC Operating System catalog is currently supported (Windows Standard Edition 2012 R2 64-Bit and RedHat Linux Advanced Server 6 64-Bit).
- A cluster with ESX v4.1 Hosts will not support all the Operating Systems listed (avoid all versions of Windows Standard Edition 2012 and RedHat Linux Advanced Server 7 if listed).
- Only a single instance is currently supported (resolved beta 4).
- A saved order can contain a maximum of 35 products. Attempting to add additional products will cause the order to be Locked and a new Unlocked order to be created.
- Editing or deleting a product in a saved order is not yet supported (resolved beta 3).
- Deleting a saved order is not yet supported (resolved beta 3).
- Products from multiple Clusters or Billing Account Numbers is not yet supported.