Updated by Shi Jin on May 03, 2017
Article Code: dr257
- SafeHaven Version: 4.0.2.
- Release Date: May 3, 2017
New Features and Enhancements
This is a patch release for SafeHaven 4.0.1
The following three features/bug-fixes have been introduced:
- Improving CMS performance under certain conditions by reducing file writes.
- Allowing the deletion of a protection group in a "Failover" state.
- Slight improvement of the Test Failover temporary space allocation policy.
- There is a bare minimum temporary space requirement of 2GB.
- GUI will suggest a default of 5GB temporary space.
- Automatic deletion of the test failover instance when there is less than 1GB of free space left.
|Upgrade From||GUI and Syntropy||SBD (WAN replication kernel module on SRN)||Windows Agent|
|4.0.0||Yes, no interruptions||Manual upgrade possible by support ticket to email@example.com||Yes, reboot needed|
|4.0.1||Yes, no interruptions||No change, therefore no need||No change, therefore no need|
Upgrade from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2
No changes for OVA, Driver Installer, MakeStub.exe packages
Upgrade Procedure from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 : Upgrade Procedure for Minor Releases(Syntropy and GUI Console)
- SHBase-4.0.1-Mar-20-2017.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the installer or GUI to update from SH-4.0.0
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.4.0.2_win32.jar: to replace existing SafeHavenClient.jar inside the already downloaded 4.0.0 GUI folder.
- Windows Downloads:
- Script to Turn a Ubuntu-14 VM as a Recovery Proxy for Protected Windows VM
- Linux Onboarding Script