Updated by Weiran Wang on Dec 28, 2017
Article Code: kb/94
This article focusses on how to check the AWS statistics of a Protection Group.
- Access to the SafeHaven Console (GUI).
- Protection Groups are created.
This article assumes that a SafeHaven cluster has already been created successfully. Periodic checkpoints for the Protection Group are enabled and a Failover with 2 instances are initiated.
Check AWS Statistics
Select the active Protection Group under the Production Datacenter, navigate to the AWS Statistics tab and click on it.
There are 4 panels under this tab:
- EBS Volume(s): attached to the AWS DR-SRN corresponding to the Protection Group
- AMIs: This panel shows the information of AMIs in AWS SafeHaven created for the Protection Group
- AWS Snapshots: Shows the information AWS snapshots created for the Protection Group
- AWS Instances: Shows the information of the AWS instances per the Protected Server inside a Protection Group