Updated by Shi Jin on Jun 22, 2018
Article Code: kb/1091
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.0
- Release Date: June 22, 2018
New Features and Enhancements
This is a feature release based on SafeHaven 5.0.1 with the following new features:
- Add support to use Microsoft Azure as disaster recovery data center. Please refer to the SafeHaven Azure KBs for more detailed documentation on the "DR to Azure" use case.
- Introduce a new job system
It also comes with a number of bug fixes such as
- removing the network isolation checkbox in GUI for Linux PG since there is no such capability
- providing a way to enter new license key in GUI after the old license is expired
- fixing the bug where an AWS PG does not automatically resume sync after a temporary network outage
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.0 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
- SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.0_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
- Windows Downloads:
- Linux SafeHaven Onboarding Scripts Downloads
- script to turn a Ubuntu-14 machine into a recovery proxy for Windows servers
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.0.txt.