Updated by Shi Jin on Aug 07, 2018
Article Code: kb/1136
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.1
- Release Date: August 7, 2018
New Features and Enhancements
This is patch release based on SafeHaven 5.1.0 with the following improvements:
- Use managed storage for Microsoft Azure, to be consistent with Azure and Lumen directions
- Introduce the Azure Statistics tab in the GUI
- Allow the automatically LRA installation using a non-Administrator username
- Fixed power operation bug in failback
- Fixed a bug where changes to email configuration is not effective until the CMS manager service is restarted
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.1 using the GUI.
- SafeHaven-5.1.0 can be upgraded to 5.1.1 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.1_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.1.txt.