aiScaler helps CenturyLink Cloud customers address the business challenge of website scalability, stability and security - now available as part of the CenturyLink Cloud Blueprint Engine.
|Sales Contact | |
|:- | |
+44 20 7993 4587
Skype: ai.scaler | 2 Free hours of installation support
Professional services available.
Email, skype and phone available M-F Business hours EST.|
aiScaler has integrated their technology with the CenturyLink Cloud platform. The purpose of this KB article is to help the reader take advantage of this integration to achieve rapid time-to-value for this application delivery controller solution.
aiMobile increases mobile site performance, unifies your domains across desktop and mobile platforms and automates delivering content that fits the capabilities of your mobile users devices.
aiMobile provides per device dynamic caching to decrease the time from click to content. We do on the fly re-write and redirection to allow you to transform the incoming URL’s to arrive at the right internal resource, tagged in the manner most easily digested by your development team.
aiMobile can detect new mobile devices and in conjunction with UserAgent databases provide nearly 100% accurate identification of end user devices.
aiMobile can transform your web addresses to a unified structure across all content to users, protecting your SEO investment and making user sharing of your content seamless. We provide remote API management and real time statistics to allow you to build stable systems that alert you of issues in time to keep them from affecting users. It is easy to install and we provide 2 hours of free engineering support for test and
development. Please contact us for a free technical consult.
CenturyLink Cloud Users
After reading this article, the you should feel comfortable getting started using the aiScaler technology on CenturyLink Cloud.
After executing the steps in this Getting Started document, you will have a functioning virtual application delivery controller, upon which you can deploy web applications that are fast, able to handle massive traffic and secured from DDoS and other online attacks.
Prior to deploying this Blueprint please create a new server matching the below specifications:
- Server running Ubuntu 14.04, Debian 7, RHEL 7 or CentOS 7. 4CPU/8GB RAM is a good starting point
- Assigned public IP with the following open ports: 22, 80, 443
You can achieve a single-button deployment of a new aiScaler instance using CenturyLink Cloud Blueprints.
Follow these step by step instructions to deploy aiScaler. For more details please reference
Locate the Blueprint in the Blueprint Library.
- Login to the Control Portal. From the Nav Menu on the left, click Orchestration > Blueprints Library.
- Search for "aiMobile" in the keyword search on the right side of the page.
Click the Deploy Blueprint button.
Set Required parameters.
- Execute on Server - Select the name of the pre-existing server no which to deploy the software
- Edition - Select one of aiScaler, aiProtect, or aiMobile
- Domain - optionally specific the first domain
- Origin - optionally specific the content origin
Set Optional Parameters.
- Password/Confirm Password (This is the root password for the server. Keep this in a secure place).
- Set DNS to “Manually Specify” and use “22.214.171.124” (or any other public DNS server of your choice).
- Optionally set the server name prefix.
- The default values are fine for every other option.
Review and Confirm the Blueprint.
Deploy the Blueprint.
- Once verified, click on the deploy blueprint button. You will see the deployment details stating the Blueprint is queued for execution.
- Once the Blueprint has deployed you will receive an email confirming the newly deployed assets within a few minutes.
- If you do not receive an email you may have had a deployment error - check the Blueprints Queue or review the Blueprint Build Log to for error messages.
The costs listed above in the above steps are for the infrastructure only. After deploying this Blueprint, you may secure entitlements to the technology using the following steps:
aiScaler offers 30 day free trial demo licenses.
You can find all license plans available at https://aiscaler.com/pricing. For cloud usage we recommend 1GB/s bandwidth cap.
In order to get you license, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you obtained your license, connect over SFTP and upload the license to
Either restart the server from dashboard or connect over SSH and run
service aicache restart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I obtain my license?
aiScaler offers 30 day free trial demo licenses. You can find all license plans available at https://aiscaler.com/pricing. For cloud usage we recommend 1GB/s bandwidth cap. In order to get you license please contact email@example.com.
Who should I contact for support?