CloudBolt Software provides a single platform for managing IT infrastructure, orchestration, and automation tools and enabling user self-service through an intuitive service catalog.
|Sales Contact||Support Contact|
|[email protected]||[email protected]|
CloudBolt is an intuitive cloud management platform that delivers automated provisioning, unified IT management, chargeback/showback reporting, and interactive service catalogs for user self-service. It integrates both new and existing virtualization and private cloud environments with public clouds, automation scripting tools, and domain‐specific technologies.
CenturyLink Cloud Users
- Access to the CenturyLink Cloud platform as an authorized user
- control.ctl.io account with password authentication (two factor authentication not yet supported)
Steps to Deploy a New CloudBolt Appliance
Locate the Blueprint in the Blueprint Library.
- Login to the Control Portal. From the Nav Menu on the left, click Orchestration > Blueprints Library.
- Search for "CloudBolt Appliance" in the keyword search on the right side of the page.
Set Required parameters.
- Control User Password - The password associated with your control.ctl.io login
Set Optional Parameters.
- Password/Confirm Password (This is the root password for the server. Keep this in a secure place).
- Set DNS to “Manually Specify” and use “18.104.22.168” (or any other public DNS server of your choice).
- Optionally set the server name prefix.
- The default values are fine for every other option.
Review and Confirm the Blueprint.
Deploy the Blueprint.
- Once verified, click the
- You will see the deployment details stating the Blueprint is queued for execution.
- Once verified, click the
Email #1: Appliance deploy startedEmail #2: Appliance deploy complete
- Once the Blueprint has finished execution you will receive a number of emails.
- The first will indicate the server has been deployed and the second will come a few minutes later once the appliance has been fully activated.
- If you do not receive an email like the one shown below you may have had a deployment error - review the Blueprint Build Log to for error messages.
- Wait for the second email indicating your appliance is ready for use before attempting to access the resource.
Accessing Your Appliance.
- Access your appliance by navigating to the server's private IP address with your web browser and uploading a license key
- You’re now ready to integrate CenturyLink Cloud with your configuration managers, provisioning engines, and other tools to deploy systems and publish them in the CloudBolt Service Catalog.
- Review CloudBolt's Installation and configuration information is available to begin using the service.
The costs listed above in the above steps are for the infrastructure only. After deploying this Blueprint, you may secure entitlements to the technology using the following steps:
- Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I obtain my license?
- Contact [email protected]
Who should I contact for support?