Prospective Users of CenturyLink Cloud
How do I get a free trial?
Visit www.ctl.io/free-trial. You will need a valid credit card and a mobile phone that supports text messaging (this is used to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent usage).
What's included with a free trial?
Each free trial includes:
- Up to $500 in usage of the service
- Free orientation from a CenturyLink Cloud solution architect
- Email & phone support from the solution architect during the trial
- Self-service access CenturyLink Cloud services, including cloud servers, block storage, load balancers, VLANs, and much more
- Developer Support - this can be upgraded at anytime. If you are still in your trial period, the expense will be covered by your trial credit.
There are also some limits on rapid scale-up of resources; contact [email protected] or your solution architect for more details.
When your trial is exhausted, you will be billed on a monthly basis based on the cost of your environment.
How long does it take to get a free trial account activated?
After you have entered the verification code, provided a valid credit card, and completed the activation form, your account will be created instantly. You will then receive an email with your account details. Representatives from CenturyLink Cloud will be in touch shortly thereafter to help you make the most of your trial.
Is there an expiration time on the free trial?
No. There is not an expiration date placed on new trial accounts.
Who do I contact if my account is not immediately created?
Please send an email to [email protected] with relevant details.