In this KB article, we demonstrate how to get support when needed. As part of our support request process, you might also need to request a SavvisStation Portal account. This KB includes contact information for our support team and the different ways to contact them, as well as steps to request a SavvisStation Portal account.
Via Phone: Response Objective is 1-5 minutes
- United States: 1-888-638-6771
- Canada: 1-866-296-5335
- EMEA: +44 800 496 5000 (UK) / +800 5336 3273 (EU)
- Asia Pacific: +65-6768-8099
Via Email: Response Objective is less than 6 hours
Via Ticket: Response Objective is less than 1 hour
- Managed Support Portal - https://managedsupport.ctl.io/msp/. To submit a ticket, you will need a SavvisStation Portal account. If you do not have an account, follow the steps in the next section of this article.
- Submitting a ticket:
- Go to https://managedsupport.ctl.io/msp/ and enter your login credentials.
- After logging in, search for and select your Company or Site ID.
- Next, enter your main contact. Select Cloud in the "What Product is this for?" field. Select Lumen Private Cloud on VMware Cloud Foundation in the "Which Cloud Product" dropdown.
- In the "what is the status?" dropdown, select Experiencing an Issue, Requesting a Change, or Requesting Information.
- Based on the option you select, additional fields will appear in the form. Once all required fields are completed, click Submit.
Steps to request a SavvisStation Portal Account.
Call 1.888.638.6771 to speak with a Specialist.
The Specialist will assist in opening a ticket for your SavvisStation Portal account. You will need to provide a Site Name contact. If this is unknown, please reach out to a member of your account team.
- If a member of your organization has a SavvisStation Portal admin account, reach out to your admin to create a read/write account.