Managed Disaster Recovery Services (MDRS) are ideal for customers who lack Disaster Recovery (DR) expertise or do not have the staff needed to maintain a DR solution. CenturyLink takes over these responsibilities and delivers end-to-end services. Unlike other DRaaS solutions, CenturyLink MDRS carries out regular audits, tests, and at-time-of-disaster (ATOD) failover services to ensure the reliability, accuracy, and efficiency of your DR solution. MDRS services including:
- White-glove on boarding
- 24x7 monitoring and maintenance
- Semi-annual testing
- Quarterly audits
- ATOD failover services
- Runbook automation and maintenance
- Application recovery services
Requesting the Service
Managed Disaster Recovery Services are deployed and maintained by CenturyLink. To get started with MDRS, please submit a service request via the CenturyLink support channel.
Go to the CenturyLink support website. At the top of the screen, click Submit a request.
From the drop-down menu, select Normal.
- Include Request Managed Disaster Recovery Services as the subject.
- For the Description, enter the details of your request.
- Enter the number of servers you want to protect.
- Upload attachments, if any. (This is optional.)
- Click Submit.
Upon receiving the request, CenturyLink transfers your ticket to a cloud architect to work with you on designing and implement the DR solution for your IT environment.