Updated by Brandy Smith on Oct 01, 2018
Article Code: kb/132
The CenturyLink Cloud Marketplace supports the following billing models:
- Annual - The Marketplace does not support annual billing, however, we can take an annual charge and divide it by twelve and charge the customer that value monthly. Also, term commits can be implemented to a product.
- Usage Based, for more information view the Usage Based billing KB
- Delayed Billing
Once a provider determines the method(s) for Billing a product, the SKUs will need to be created.
To build out the APIs and Product Provisioning, the SKUs must be created.
The process for SKU creation is as follows:
- Provider submits pricing information to Marketplace team representative.
- Marketplace team representative formats the SKUs and submits them to the CenturyLink Platform billing team to create the SKUs in staging.
- Once created the Marketplace team representative will assign the SKUs to the provider's alias and associated products in the Provider Portal.
- Provider can then use the SKUs to build out the API calls.
Should you have additional questions, please contact us at [Marketplace@centurylink.com](mailto: Marketplace@centurylink.com).