New Features (2)
- Global search of platform records. The new global search feature uses a single search box to find accounts/sub-accounts, groups, servers (including "descriptions" and IP addresses), users, networks, or blueprints (within your account).
Simply type in all or part of the desired value and global search identifies all matching resource types.
- Second Canadian Data Center brought online. Vancouver data center is now available and a complimentary location to the Toronto data center. For customers with premium storage, content is replicated between Canadian sites for DR purposes.
Minor Enhancements (3)
- Platform and templates replicated across data centers. All CenturyLink Cloud operating system templates are automatically replicated to every CenturyLink Cloud data center.
- View the status of your accounts (active OR disabled). Users can see all the sub-accounts for a given account, even if those sub-accounts are marked as inactive. In the next release, users will be able to also change the state of accounts
- User can specify an exact number of GB to provision for a storage volume. When adding storage to a server, a customer can use either the slider (in 10 GB increments) or enter in a value of GB to provision.
For a demo of these features, please visit: http://www.slideshare.net/Tier3Cloud/tier-3-april-release-webinar