New Features (2)
Control Portal: Updated Main Navigation Experience in the Control Portal
We’ve redesigned our Control Portal experience with our users in mind. The new enhancements make navigation faster, more intuitive, and mobile-friendly. Additionally, we also want to give you consistent, high-quality experience when interacting with the flagship Lumen Cloud Control Portal, and our cloud-related services. For additional details on this update, please read this KB from our creative director.
Our automated infrastructure management service has added the following new features:
- BitBucket Support - Runner now supports BitBucket, in addition to GitHub and GitLab, as a repository for Playbooks and Products. Users can now reference their Playbooks or Products from any publicly accessible BitBucket repository.
- Advanced Ansible Support - Advanced Ansible features such as wait_for, tags, and flags are now available.
- Data Center Expansion - Runner is now available in the AU1 Datacenter in Sydney, Australia.
Lumen Cloud Command-line Interface (CLI): Additional Service Available
The Lumen Cloud CLI has been enhanced to include additional API calls for several of our advanced services. Users can use the CLI to operate their compute, storage, and networking services as well as these new features:
- Simple Backup
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Cross Data Center Firewalls
Open Source Contributions (1)
Cyclops: Version 1.5 Release
Cyclops is an open source collection of UX/UI patterns that make up the Lumen Cloud user interface. It's our way to showing how focused we are on creating a delightful and responsive user experience.
- Alert Banner
- Comma-Separated List
- Update the appearance of nav-local
- Responsive text alignment, truncate, justify, no wrap text
- Updated documentation Pages
- Navbar widget to support dynamic insertion of navbars
- Slider minDefault Error
- Need colors for line/area graphs
- Inline confirm on a btn-sm button will generate a Yes and a No button of different sizes
- Main-Nav Box shadow
- Main-nav loading state
- Chart color series sequence documentation
Browse the pattern library here: http://assets.ctl.io/cyclops
Compare between last release: https://github.com/CenturyLinkCloud/Cyclops/compare/v1.4.0...v1.5.0
- Upcoming Enhancements to Authentication & Changes for Your SAML Configuration - In the coming months, Lumen Cloud will be upgrading its authentication service. Many customers will not experience any material changes as a result of this upgrade. However, customers that have enabled SAML for their Lumen Cloud accounts will be required to make configuration changes to ensure that authentication continues to function. Please review this FAQ to understand the action required on your part, if any.