CenturyLink Cloud uses Zendesk to manage support tickets. This KB shows you how to check the current priority level and status of support tickets that are associated to your account.
- A CenturyLink Cloud Zendesk user account (https://t3n.zendesk.com) - NOTE, this will be created when you submit or are CC'd on a ticket
- Tickets associated with your Zendesk user account
- Log into your Zendesk account.
- Click on your user name in the upper right of the browser window, then click "My activities".
- Under "My activities", your tickets are located in two areas identified as "My requests" and "Requests I'm CC'd on". Select the area, and then select the ticket by clicking on the hyperlinked Subject field.
- Status and Priority are listed on the right hand pane under the headings "Status" and "Priority"