More details on this process is available here.
So what happens once ideas are submitted?
Here's the process.
- Each item is reviewed by a cross-section of stakeholders, lead by our product ownership team.
- The item is either rejected or accepted. A decision is either reached immediately, or is postponed to allow for "community" feedback based on a larger external audience.
- The decision - and subsequent discussion - are tracked on the original thread to close the loop (either via ticket or UserVoice item).
- The status of "accepted" items is not systematically available. This is due to the fluid, agile nature of our development cycle. Note that a backlog of accepted items is regularly reviewed and prioritized.
- Release notes with new capabilities are published after every development cycle.
Read more on CenturyLink Cloud and UserVoice here.