Updated by Erik Jensen on Sep 22, 2016
Article Code: kb/372
The following instructions are for CenturyLink Cloud customers affected by the UT1 Capacity Limitation and is intended to provide instructions for migrating existing servers from UT1 into another CenturyLink Cloud datacenter.
CenturyLink Cloud Customers with existing UT1 servers
- Please submit a support request by emailing, email@example.com.
Subject Line: UT1 Environment Migration
- Please provide our support team with the following information:
- List of servers to be migrated out of the UT1 data center
- Data center locations where VMs should be migrated to
- VLAN in new DC location to deploy to
- Provide authorization for CenturyLink Cloud engineers to access the server credential via Control
- Username and PIN
- Your email message will create a support ticket, and our Service Task team will review the request to ensure the information is complete and update you via the ticket.
All UT1 Environment Migrations, resulting from the capacity limit, will be provided to our customers free of charge.