This KB describes the behavior customers can expect from CenturyLink Cloud Operations in the case of a incident impacting production systems.
- CenturyLink Cloud Customers
- All issues are worked in accordance with our Ticket Prioritization Matrix
- Please ensure that the ticket's priority (Normal or High) is set accurately.
CenturyLink Cloud Expectations
- Please monitor the open ticket (via email messages from us or the Support web interface) and respond as necessary.This helps to speed resolution on the issue.
- Note that our responses back to you may place the ticket in a "pending" status while we await your response back, usually to get additional information or verify if the issue is resolved. Customer Care will work other requests until we've gotten a response back, placing the ticket back in the Support queue.
Q: Can a CenturyLink engineer join our conference bridge during an incident?
A: CenturyLink Cloud customer care does not provide support engagement on conference bridges. You may reach out to your Technical Account Manager (TAM) if you have one assigned to the account, but generally we are very active on incident tickets and you can expect us to remain fully engaged on your issue until it is resolved.