Alert Logic Log Manager with Log Review
Cloud-Powered Log Management as a Service - includes On-boarding engagement
This offer includes:
- Alert Logic® Log Manager with Log Review monitoring service
- On-boarding engagement by Alert Logic team
Alert Logic® Log Manager with Log Review provides increased visibility, rapid custom reporting, and scalable, real-time log collection and log management for a predictable monthly fee. Our cloud security solution:
- Deploys rapidly, wherever your IT resides
- Scales to your particular business needs
- Provides deep security insight into your environment with an intuitive interface
- Collects syslog from firewalls, switches, routers, printers, Unix servers and many more devices
- Turns your data into action, delivering correlations and validated incidents directly to you
Our simple pay-as-you-go approach means you avoid the large up-front investment and hidden costs incurred by most other log management products.
Alert Logic On-boarding engagement (required) comes with this offering, and is a critical step to operationalizing your log management solution. Software deployments often go unused or are deployed with partial or default settings – placing businesses at risk while never fully realizing their investments. On-boarding ensures proper deployment, configuration, tuning and optimization of your new Alert Logic® solutions.
The On-boarding engagement begins after purchase. Your Alert Logic On-boarding Project Manager (OPM) will contact you within 1 business day to coordinate the Alert Logic on-boarding process, starting with a discovery meeting, and conduct design, implementation, configuration, and training.
- Easy to use web interface with intuitive search interface
- Over 4,000 parsers available with new log format support added frequently
- Cloud storage with offsite replication for disaster recovery
Event Correlation and Notification
- Advanced correlation capabilities
- Designed to detect suspicious activity
- Automatic alerts sent when rule is triggered
- PCI-specific rules to comply with requirement 10.6
- Certified security analysts and researchers
- 24x7 state-of-the-art Security Operations Center
- Monitoring, analysis and expert guidance capabilities
- Customized alerting and escalation procedures
Analysis and Reporting
- Dozens of dashboards and reports
- Custom reporting capabilities
- Audit-ready reports
- Single web-based console for entire environment
- Report scheduling, creation and review
- SSAE 16 audited data centers
- PCI Level 2 audited vendor
- PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Storage and archival of incident analysis and cases
- Support for multiple compliance mandates
- PCI DSS 3.1, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, cobit, etc.
- Rapidly deploy across your environment and scale as needed
- Pay-as-you-go model with minimal capital expenditure
- No hidden costs – Subscription Includes:
- Software and Hardware Upgrades, Maintenance and Patches
Log Manager with Log Review Monitoring (1x per day)
||Log Data Uploaded
||Up to 0.2GB/Day
||Up to 0.6 GB/Day
||Up to 1.0GB/Day
N/A. No additional infrastructure required. Log Manager agents will be deployed to existing VMs during the on-boarding engagement.
All Your Infrastructure - All Your Data - All Together
If Your IT Infrastructure is spread across in-house, hosted and cloud deployments, your log management needs to be there too.
- Alert Logic® Log Manager with Log Review collects, aggregates and normalizes log data whether it originates in your own data center, a hosted environment or the cloud.
- A powerful web interface gives you a unified view into all of your data, with tools to rapidly uncover the insight and alerts you need to remain secure and compliant.
- Flexible data collection options – physical appliances, remote collectors with lightweight agents or agentless methodology, and cloud native APIs – provide low-impact deployment options for all of your infrastructure.
Get Insight Fast with our Intuitive Web Interface
- Log Manager provides hundreds of pre-built reports, saved views, and dashboards to meet many of your security and compliance requirements on day one.
- Searching takes flight with an interface that predicts and suggests queries and makes it easy to change and re ne queries mid-stream.
- Turn data into action: It’s easy to correlate events and set automatic alerts and reporting to enable rapid response to security events.
Security-as-a-Service Delivery Means You're Up and Running Fast
- On-boarding and provisioning in minutes.
- Access virtual appliances and agents quickly through the Log Manager interface.
- Subscription pricing model means no upfront costs or capital expenditures, and flexibility to scale with your growth.
- Rich APIs for deep integration into management systems, simplifying ongoing ordering, provisioning, billing and support.
You've Got the Power to Handle your Biggest Data Requirements
With multiple petabytes of log data under management, Alert Logic has built the systems that support the massive volumes of log data that your systems and devices generate.
- The Alert Logic back-end grid processes log data rapidly to give you rapid access to data.
- Log data is stored securely for a full year to protect against unauthorized loss, access or modi cation in our SSAE 16 Type II verified data centers. (Longer storage periods are available.)
Get a Virtual Team with Log Review
Our Log Review reporting service provides daily event log monitoring by our dedicated team of security professionals. With Log Review, log analysis is never delayed or sidetracked by competing priorities. Log Review also includes integrated review and case management capabilities. Track and report on incident trends across your entire enterprise, including services hosted outside of your perimeter. Built-in workflow and case management tools provide an audit trail of any suspicious findings and give a historical perspective of your entire security and compliance operation.
Meet your Key PIC DSS Compliance Requirements
Log Manager with Log Review service help meet PCI DSS requirements 10.2, 10.3, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7:
- Analyze event log data for potential security incidents, such as account lockouts, failed logins, new user accounts and improper access attempts.
- Identify incidents that warrant investigation and send notifications to you for review.
- Provide daily reports mapped to the PCI DSS standard.
- Create an incident audit trail for auditors and regulators.
Support for your software purchased via the Marketplace is rendered by the individual Software Provider. The CenturyLink Customer Care Team is unable to provide support for your software. However, if you are experiencing issues with the infrastructure that hosts your software, please open a ticket with firstname.lastname@example.org
. Below you can find the contact information for support of this software.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
https://www.ctl.io/assets/pdf/Alert Logic MSA for CenturyLink Marketplace.pdf
Other Products by Alert Logic