FixStream platform for a Proof of Concept (PoC) deployment
FixStream is an emerging big data AIOps platform with correlation, visualization and analytics for hybrid IT that has allowed enterprises such as AirBus, BT, Orange and FirstAdvantage to accelerate the delivery of new digital services and save $100,000s by:
- Automating root cause analysis of business transactions and applications
- Optimizing IT resources and reducing infrastructure cost
- Reducing business risk with technology migration to hybrid cloud and containers
- Reducing compliance risk and costs associated with audit and compliance reports
This is possible since FixStream:
- Provides an integrated end-to-end view of business transactions flows correlated to application services and infrastructure entities
- Correlates 100,000s data points per business application in real time
- Provides auto-discovery and topology mapping of data center entities up to 2,000 within 3-4 hours
- Enriches the value of existing IT (APM, ITSM, SIEM, ITOM) tools with open API connectors
- Can be deployed in less than 1 hour
Thanks to this innovation FixStream has been named by Gartner a “Cool Vendor 2017” and has been chosen as a "2017 Red Herring Top 100 Winner".
FixStream collects thousands of configuration and operational data that typically go unused in an application environment. FixStream auto-discovers multi-vendor, multi-domain physical, virtual and logical entities and produces a dynamic inventory, topology and application maps using Flow2Path™ technology. FixStream then overlays operational analytics such as faults, alerts, log events and tickets, providing comprehensive and contextual views to all users.
FixStream’s unique ability to integrate and correlate information in time-series data allows the operator to “go back in time” to better understand root causes and patterns leading to service issues. With FixStream, you can see the health of multiple data centers and hybrid cloud in one view, and drill down to details with a few clicks. FixStream correlates events across all domains and time in context of applications, enabling Rapid Root Cause Analysis™. Depending on the size of your environment, FixStream can minimize root cause analysis, compliance reporting and migration planning from weeks to minutes.
FixStream is a multi-vendor, multi-domain platform providing visibility into multiple data centers and clouds.
- Auto-discovers all your infrastructure, application services application flows, transactions and your ERP components
- Provides visibility into application services
- Maps application services to virtual and physical infrastructure entities
- Visualizes true end-to-end application flows overlaid over the infrastructure
- Produces correlated views of events – including event history
- Delivers a converged view of the health of your entire ERP Platform
- Alerts when ERP performance falls below pre-determined thresholds
- Provides visibility into network, storage and compute layers overlaid with operational data, such as alerts, faults, logs and tickets.
- FixStream Software PoC License: Free
- CenturyLink Cloud Hyperscale VM: ~$600/month.
- Note: CenturyLink Cloud provides $500 in cloud credits for new accounts.
You will need to:
- Create a CenturyLink account if you do not already have an account
- Order the FixStream PoC service here by clicking on Continue
- Set up a VPN connection between the CenturyLink Cloud and your data center
- Install a FixStream Data Collector Module in your data center
More detailed instructions are provided after you click on Continue.
Support for your software purchased via the Marketplace is rendered by the individual Software Provider. The CenturyLink Customer Care Team is unable to provide support for your software. However, if you are experiencing issues with the infrastructure that hosts your software, please open a ticket with email@example.com
. Below you can find the contact information for support of this software.
For support of the Fixstream software please contact FixStream Support via email.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Other Products by FixStream