Updated by Anshul Arora on Dec 27, 2017
This article explains how to:
- Edit WAN Replication Rate for a Protection Group
- Check replication status for Windows protection groups from SafeHaven Console and LRA Tools
This article assumes that a SafeHaven cluster has already been created successfully. Both production and recovery SRNs are registered and peered with storage pools claimed correctly. Initial replication has been started on the Windows Production Servers.
Edit WAN Replication Rate for a Protection Group
Log in to the SafeHaven Console
Click on a protection group, and navigate to the Properties tab.
WAN Replication Rate is located under Replication Monitor. By default it is limited to 2048 KB/sec.
To allow the Protection Group to use maximum available bandwidth, click Edit in front of 2048.
Check the box in front of Maximum Available Bandwidth. Click Ok
Check Replication Progress
- RDP to the Windows server you are protecting. Open a command prompt with admin priviledges, and change the directory to C:\Program Files\SafeHaven\tools
cd C:\Program Files\SafeHaven\tools
- Execute the following command:
- Check the status of the synchronization by running the list command
Next Step is to Configure Checkpoints