Updated by Juan Aristizabal on Jun 14, 2018
Article Code: kb/1097
Register Datacenters within the SafeHaven Console for Azure Cloud.
SafeHaven Cluster already installed and user has access to it.
- CMS Virtual Machine has been deployed in Azure and SafeHaven Cluster has already been created.
- A Service Principal on Azure for programatic access has been created as per CreateServicePrincipalAzure.
Register CenturyLink Cloud Datacenter
Each CenturyLink Cloud Parent or Sub Account is treated as a separate Datacenter within a SafeHaven Cluster.
- Within the SafeHaven Console, right-click on the Administrator@Cluster in the Navigation Tree on the left, and select Register Data Center from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Data Center Name, and select CenturyLink Cloud as the Data Center Type. Click Register.
- Click on the Data Center you registered and under the Properties Panel. Click on Change Credentials.
- Enter your CenturyLink Portal Username and Password for CenturyLink Cloud administration. Click Next.
- Select your parent account or sub-account as well as the CenturyLink Data Center Location. Click Finish.
Properties Panel shows the CenturyLink Cloud information.
Register Azure Region
Each Azure Region is treated as a separate Datacenter within a SafeHaven Cluster.
- Within the SafeHaven Console, right-click on the Administrator@Cluster in the Navigation Tree on the left and select Register Data Center from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Data Center Name and select Microsoft Azure as the Data Center Type. Click Next.
- Enter your Azure Subscription ID, Active Directory Tenant ID, Client Id and Client Secret with the values obtained as per CreateServicePrincipalAzure using subscription id, tenant, appId and password respectively.
- Then, select your Recovery Region.
- Click Add Site.
- The credentials will be validated by the SafeHaven console before declaring the operation successful.