Updated by Weiran Wang on Jul 25, 2018
Article Code: kb/1120
Register Datacenters within the SafeHaven Console for CenturyLink Cloud and Amazon Cloud site types.
- SafeHaven Cluster already installed and user needs to have access to it.
- CMS and SRNs to have proper network connectivity as per SAHA5.0 Networking guide.
SafeHaven Cluster has already been installed with proper network connectivity between CMS-SRN and SRN-SRN.
Register CenturyLink Cloud Datacenter
Each CenturyLink Cloud Parent or Sub Account is treated as a separate Datacenter within a SafeHaven Cluster.
Follow the steps to register both production site DataCenter and RecoverySite DataCenter
- Within the SafeHaven Console, right-click on the Administrator@Cluster in the Navigation Tree on the left, and select Register Data Center from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Data Center Name, and select CenturyLink Cloud as the Data Center Type. Click Register.
- Click on the Data Center you registered and under the Properties Panel. Click on Change Credentials.
- Enter your CenturyLink Portal Username and Password for CenturyLink Cloud administration. Click Next.
- Select your Organization's parent account or sub-account as well as the Location of the CenturyLink Data Center . Click Finish.
Properties Panel shows the CenturyLink Cloud information.