Updated by Shi Jin on Feb 12, 2019
Article Code: kb/1190
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.4
- Release Date: Februray 12, 2019
New Features and Enhancements
This is patch release based on SafeHaven 5.1.3 with the following improvements:
- Upgrade of the Windows agent will no longer require rebooting the production server if there is already a kernel driver running with matching kernel version
- An upstream AWS SDK bugfix was applied to fix a rare multiple checkpoints deletion problem
- Fixed a bug where automated test failover deletion job is reported as unknown
- Fixed a bug where the protection group fails to reconsitute in a rare condition upon network failure
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.4 using the GUI.
- SafeHaven-5.1.* can be upgraded to 5.1.4 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
- SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.4_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
- Windows Downloads:
- Linux SafeHaven Onboarding Scripts Downloads
- script to turn a Ubuntu-14 machine into a recovery proxy for Windows servers
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.4.txt.