Updated by Shi Jin on May 02, 2019
Article Code: kb/1204
- SafeHaven Version: 5.1.5
- Release Date: May 2, 2019
New Features and Enhancements
This is patch release based on SafeHaven 5.1.4 with the following improvements:
- Support for HTTP proxy for environments that do not have direct outgoing access to Internet
- Support for Azure PG Resize
- Support for better recovery upon temporary network disruptions
- Upgrade from SafeHaven-4 to SafeHaven-5 will be a fresh new installation.
- SafeHaven-5.0.1 can be upgraded to 5.1.5 using the GUI.
- SafeHaven-5.1.* can be upgraded to 5.1.5 using the GUI.
SafeHaven Most Recent Releases
Please take a look at the link below to download the latest available release
Most recent Release updates
- SafeHavenAppliance-5.0.1.ova: OVA to be imported to private VMware vSphere or vCloud Director envrionment as templates for SRN/CMS appliances
- Ubuntu-16.vhdx: Hyper-V image for SRN/CMS appliances in a private Hyper-V envrionment
- Debian Package for CMS/SRN: to be used in the cluster installer
- GUI Package: zip file containing the JRE, runs on any Windows platform
- SafeHavenClient.5.1.5_win64.jar: the Java application that requires an existing 64bit JRE-8 to run on a Windows OS
- Windows Downloads:
- Linux SafeHaven Onboarding Scripts Downloads
- script to turn a Ubuntu-14 machine into a recovery proxy for Windows servers
Please note that you can check the md5 checksum against the file named MD5SUM-5.1.5.txt.