docflock is a cloud based, healthcare focused documentation management and health data management platform. docflock can ingest data and documents from virtually any health information system via various adapters. The docflock email adapter is a service that allows for email accounts to be watched/monitored. The adapter takes in emails and attachments, formats them as a PDF document and uploads them to the docflockDM repository for future utility. Use cases for this email adapter include lab report receipt and upload, orders receipt and upload, referrals receipt and upload.
CenturyLink Cloud Users
After reading this article, the user should be able to download and provision a docflock email adapter.
- Access to the CenturyLink Cloud platform as an authorized user.
- Access to docflock.com as an authorized user.
To access your application from a computer outside the CenturyLink Cloud network, perform the following tasks after you receive the email notifying you that the Blueprint completed successfully:
- Add a Public IP to your server through Control Portal
- Allow incoming traffic for desired ports by clicking on the Servers Public IP through Control Portal and configuring appropriately.
- The default ports to access the application are: 80, 443
Deploying the Email Adapter Blueprint v4 job
Steps to Deploy
- Locate the “Email Adapter” job
- Log into CenturyLink control portal
- Open Orchestration > Blueprints Library
- Filter by Author: Simplicity Health Systems
- Select “Email Adapter Blueprint v4 ATB”
- Choose and deploy the Job
- Click “Deploy Blueprint”
- Complete form field values as provided by Simplicity Health Systems
- Enter form field value as provided by Simplicity Health Systems for our account
- After Step 3 of the data input wizard, click “Deploy Blueprint” to enqueuer the provisioning job
- Monitor the queue for progress
Access your Docflock Email Adapter server
After your job deploys successfully, please follow these instructions to access your server:
- Connect to your server using credentials provided by CenturyLink.
docflock email adapters work only with active docflockDM account holders. Contact [email protected] for pricing.
About Simplicity Health Systems
CenturyLink Cloud works with Simplicity Health Systems to provide HIPAA compliant health content management and health interoperability services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What types of files can the email adapter handle?
A: .pdf, .png, .tif, .jpg. .jpeg
Q:Are there file size limitations for the email adapter?
A: The adapter can handle any file size that is supported by the email system.
Q: Are there limitations to the type of email accounts that the email adapter can monitor?
A: There are no limitations.
Who should I contact for support?
For issues related to deploying the docflock email adapter Blueprint on CenturyLink Cloud, licensing or accessing the deployed software, please visit the docflock Support Website
For issues related to cloud infrastructure (VM's, network, etc), or if you experience a problem deploying the Blueprint or Script Package, please open a CenturyLink Cloud Support ticket by emailing [email protected] or through the CenturyLink Cloud Support website.