Updated by @KeithResar on Oct 22, 2015
Article Code: kb/627
Creating Server Templates on CenturyLink Cloud enables customers to deploy bit-for-bit replicas of your software as a virtual appliance.
We have two deployment models available:
- Universal Deploy. Supports nearly any virtual appliance type including those that require console configuration on first boot. These deploys are performed by CenturyLink operations staff as a Service Task and take longer to deploy.
(Universal Deploy) Core Documentation
Reference the following key pages from the CenturyLink Cloud Knowledge Base:
- How To Publish a Partner Template from a Virtual Appliance
- Requirements for custom image/VM imports (case 1)
- Best Practices and Preparation for a Virtual Machine/OVF/OVA Import
- Collection of Templates Best Practices
More to come