- Partner Resources available for Sales Support, Account Management, Product Information, Platform Support and Billing.
- Partners know the resources that are available and how to engage them throughout the customer life cycle.
- Improves sales acceleration and customer satisfaction.
Definitions and Contact Information
Sales Support - is simply defined as transactional support needed to close a CenturyLink Cloud deal. CenturyLink provides reasonable assistance and access to technical resources to ensure deal closure. Sales Support resources include the information, capabilities and team available for Partners to close CenturyLink Cloud deals.
The Partner Resource Center (PRC) is your central point of contact for Sales Support. You can reach them at:
Partner Resource Center (PRC) Team
Partner Business Manager
- Support request processing
- Trial requests
- Business value proposition
- Product inquiries
- Suitability questions
- Competitive intelligence
- Feature overview and comparison guidance
Partner Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Support
- Platform demonstrations
- Soliciting technical requirements
- Product deep dives
- Licensing questions
- Proof-of-concept guidance
- Technical licensing recommendations
Dedicated Lead and Escalation Point
- $10K Monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
- Advanced technical complexity
- Cross product solution
- Advanced SPLA Licensing requirements
- Requires CSA or Solutions Architect Team
- Requires Service Task Execution
Sales Support Information Requests
More prep upfront means more deals closed, faster. Please have as much of the following information available when contacting the Partner Resource Center (PRC). This includes the following:
- Customer information
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Telephone number
- System requirements
- Environment: Servers, Operating System(s), CPU, RAM, etc.
- Deployment timing
- Interest in running/operating a self-service IaaS platform.
- Interest in pay per hour/use IaaS platform.
- Industry specific compliance needs (HIPPA, PCI, etc).
- Is the planned environment friendly to the public IaaS model?
- Are the application vendors’ products supported?
- Are licensing terms for applications cloud friendly? (e.g., doesn’t require special engineering, dedicated servers, etc.)
- Runs on x86_x64 architectures?
Account Management Role and Contact
Your CenturyLink Channel Manager is your primary contact for Account Management-related activities. These include:
- Event Support
- Sales Program Development
- Pipeline Management
Contact your CenturyLink Channel Manager via email.
Platform Information Source and Contact
The CenturyLink Cloud website is an excellent source of information for platform-related questions including:
- Up-to-date product announcements
- Knowledge Base (KB)
- CenturyLink Cloud Community
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Infrastructure Support Role and Contact
The Network Operations Center (NOC) is available to support your infrastructure inquiries including the following:
- Infrastructure Support
- Incident Response
- Service Tasks Requests
Contact the Network Operations Center at [email protected]
Billing Inquiries and Contact
Types of Inquiries:
- Billing Inquiries
- Billing Reports
Please refer to your CenturyLink bill for whom to contact with billing questions.