New Features (1)
- View Estimated Usage to Date in the UI: Users can now view their estimated usage to date in the UI for their entire account or can drill into a specific instance to see estimated usage to date for that instance.
Retirement Date for Standard & Premium Backup Features Extended to May 31, 2016. Effective June 1, 2016, Standard and Premium backup features will reach end of life in CenturyLink Cloud in all locations. Late last year, CenturyLink notified customers that the backup features associated with “Standard” and “Premium” storage were to be retired in early 2016. As a result of this platform change, customers will no longer have access to their backup data from Standard and Premium storage features after May 31, 2016. Data from Standard and Premium backups are not carried over or otherwise migrated to the Simple Backup Service, or any other backup product. Customers requiring access to this data should request backup restores as soon as possible via ticket at email@example.com. There is no impact to the persistent storage attached to servers, but your data will no longer be automatically backed up unless you take action.
API Documentation. Relational DB API documentation is now available at https://www.ctl.io/api-docs/v2/#relational-database-rdbs.
Runner GA Launch. Runner, CenturyLink Cloud Platform’s new automation and orchestration product launched May 2nd, 2016. Runner reduces complexity and administrative workload by allowing for fast and easy automation and orchestration of infrastructure on our Cloud Platform, as well as third-party cloud providers and on-premise.
- 100% free service – only pay for infrastructure you provision
- Available in all 14 data centers
- Ansible 2.0 support
- Runner Minion for multi-cloud and on-premise connectivity
- Status logging and broadcasting service through dashboard, APIs, and well as webhook-enabled
- Marketplace for browsing and implementing products against your environment
- Scheduling Service for timed operations, such as scalability, power ops, etc.
- Integrated dashboard for Runner job management, reporting, and sharing
- SDKs for direct integration
For a full list of features and more, go to https://www.ctl.io/runner or watch our launch video https://vimeo.com/163557923. If you are ready to get started, you can go to https://runner.ctl.io or view the documentation at https://www.ctl.io/knowledge-base/runner/