Updated by Erik Jensen on Sep 22, 2016
Article Code: kb/371
The CenturyLink Cloud Support web interface enables you to view and update your support requests.
CenturyLink Cloud customers
Must have a username and password for https://support.ctl.io -- this credential is separate from your Control user account
- Note that the first time you submit a ticket via email, you will receive a Welcome response asking you to register. If you don't register you can use the forgot password workflow to reset your password via email.
Navigate to https://support.ctl.io and log in using your support site credentials.
From the menu at the upper right you can select to submit a request or check your existing by clicking on your user profile and selecting "My activities".
Checking on existing requests
From the "check your existing requests" section, click on the ticket you wish to see more information about.
From here, you can view ticket details, including:
- The CenturyLink Engineer that's assigned to the request
- Ticket status
- Ticket priority (Normal or High)
- Comments that have been made on the request
- The ability to edit the ticket by updating with a comment, or marking the ticket as resolved