The CenturyLink Cloud Support web interface enables you to view and update your support requests.
CenturyLink Cloud customers
Must have a username and password for [https://support.ctl.io](https://support.ctl.io) -- this credential is separate from your Control user account
* Note that the first time you submit a ticket via email, you will receive a *Welcome* response asking you to register. If you don't register you can use the forgot password workflow to reset your password via email.
### Additional Resources
[Accessing the Support ticketing web interface](../../support/zendesk-login-help-for-helpdesk-ticketing-and-kb-access/)
[Ticket Prioritization Matrix](../../support/ticket-prioritization-matrix/)
[How To Escalate a Ticket](../../support/how-do-i-escalate-a-ticket/)
### Additional Information
Navigate to [https://support.ctl.io](https://support.ctl.io) and log in using your support site credentials.
From the menu at the upper right you can select to submit a request or check your existing by clicking on your user profile and selecting "My activities".
*Checking on existing requests*
From the "check your existing requests" section, click on the ticket you wish to see more information about.
From here, you can view ticket details, including:
* The CenturyLink Engineer that's assigned to the request
* Ticket status
* Ticket priority (Normal or High)
* Comments that have been made on the request
* The ability to edit the ticket by updating with a comment, or marking the ticket as resolved