Cloud Application Manager
Orchestrating the delivery of infrastructure, applications and services across any cloud.
CenturyLink Cloud Application Manager is a flexible, multi-cloud management solution that enables IT transformation by orchestrating the delivery of infrastructure, applications and services across any cloud. This solution provides three main components essential to managing and governing cloud applications and infrastructure. From a single portal, clients can access three services: Application Lifecycle Management, Managed Services Anywhere, and Cloud Optimization. Clients can develop, deploy, and manage applications, VMs, and other workloads on any infrastructure or cloud to meet business and technical needs.
Clients can leverage Cloud Application Manager via a cloud version (SaaS), or a data centre version deployed as an appliance on-premises, in a client data centre, or any service provider facility. The metered usage-based platform allows flexible control to provision and consume only the services required, as needed (e.g., Platform Services, Managed Services, and Cloud Services from CenturyLink Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services). Costs for all services are consolidated onto one monthly bill, and in-depth reporting provides the transparency to administer charge-back to the lines of business consuming the services.
Flexibility and Efficiency:
- Empower IT teams to focus on driving innovation for the business by simplifying the complex task of managing applications and their supporting infrastructures.
- Save time, resources, and costs with simplified management of the entire environment across any hosting or cloud environment located virtually anywhere.
- Expedite time-to-market of new applications into production to meet business demands for continuous delivery.
- Easily scale, update, and migrate environments as needed in response to business and application needs.
- Control cost and capacity utilisation with application development conformity and automation policies.
- Increase transparency of environments across multiple environments and providers.
- Align support of business objectives and simplified vendor management with CenturyLink as your strategic provider of application, infrastructure and network management, managed services, and support.
- Avoid vendor lock-in with the flexibility to move applications and workloads from one environment to another, based on application, compliance, cost requirements, and innovation advancements.
- Optimise costs and free up opex and capex for reinvestment enabled by transparency of costs and flexibility of services.
- Recapture costs with charge-back capabilities to the line of business consuming particular services.
Application Lifecycle Management:
- Full management of applications, compute, OS, network, and security functions, including audit trail across any infrastructure, virtually anywhere.
- Self-service components and infrastructure consistent with production environments.
- Automated deployment policies: reusable, on-demand provisioning and termination across any infrastructure, virtually anywhere.
- Automate rolling updates of components with zero downtime and agile life cycle management.
- True hybrid cloud enablement allows clients to easily provision, migrate, and scale hybrid cloud instances, billing, and support via a single centralized platform.
- Customers can bring their own provider or provision resources from CenturyLink Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
- Recommendation engines help customers determine the resources required to support their particular applications per the security, processing, geographic, and cost requirements.
Managed Services Anywhere:
- Offers expert strategic guidance, as well as design, build, and run services automatically through the centralised platform on any hosted or cloud infrastructure environment.
- Remote administration.
Service Level Agreement