Updated by Erik Jensen on Mar 22, 2017
Article Code: kb/287
Lumen Cloud offers three different Support Levels:
- Developer (Default for customers who have signed up via the web)
- Professional (Default option for contracts)
- Enterprise (Premier level of support)
Developer support is free, while pricing for Professional and Enterprise support tiers is graduated based on usage. Support Level pricing is described here, in the section titled "Pricing".
Determine Your Current Support Level
To determine your current Support Level, log into the Control Portal, click "Settings" and then "Account Settings".
Click "Support" on the Settings Tab. In the Support Service Level section, find "Support Level".
Change your Support Level
An Account Administrator (i.e., a user account with the Account Administrator role) can request to change the Support Level for an account. To do so, send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Account Alias to be changed
- Support Level (Developer, Professional, or Enterprise)
- Your Control account username and account PIN for security verification purposes
Your email will generate a ticket to the Customer Care team, who may contact you for further information. You will receive confirmation when the change has been made to the account.