CenturyLink Cloud offers three different types of Support Levels:
- Developer (Default for customers who have signed up via the web)
- Professional (Default option for contracts)
- Enterprise (Premier level of support)
Determine Your Current Support Level
Determine your current Support Level by logging into the Control Portal, then click "Settings" and "Account Settings".
Click on Support under the Settings Tab.
Change your Support Level
You can request a change to your Support level by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Account Alias to be changed
- Support Level (Developer, Professional, or Enterprise)
- Your Control account username and account PIN for security verification purposes
Your email will generate a ticket to the Customer Care team, who may reach out for further information. You will receive a confirmation once the change has been made to the account.