Updated by Jon McClary on Nov 12, 2014
Article Code: kb/932
CenturyLink Cloud supports the creation of Public PTR records.
Need to know the Public IP and DNS name of intended target
Open a support ticket via the portal or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the body, please include the following:
- Please include your PIN https://www.ctl.io/knowledge-base/support/pin-authentication-for-support-requests/
- Specify that the request is for the creation of a PTR record.
- Company account information (account name or account alias)
- Server Name in Control
- Public IP address for the PTR record
- DNS name of the server for the PTR record
- Datacenter which the target resides in (i.e. WA1 or UC1 or )
A ticket will be generated to track the request, and so that you will be apprised of updates as we process the request.