Here's how to get started with Managed Active Directory in CenturyLink Cloud:
1. Log on to the Control Portal. Using the left side navigation bar, click on Orchestration > Blueprints Library. Search for "Active Directory". Click on the “CLC Managed Active Directory – Add DC” Blueprint.
2. Click on the deploy blueprint button.
3. Fill out the appropriate details, as shown below.
4. Click next, and then verify that the information is correct.
5. Once verified, please click on the deploy blueprint button. You will be presented with the deployment details along with an email stating the Blueprint has been queued.
Q: How is the CenturyLink Cloud Managed Active Directory priced?
A: CenturyLink Cloud Managed Active Directory is priced hourly.
Q: What Versions of Managed Active Directory are supported?
A: CenturyLink Cloud Supports Managed Windows 2008 R2 & 2012
Q: Does the Operating System Edition affect the supported version of Managed Active Directory?
Q: Can *un-managed* Microsoft Active Directory be converted to *Managed* (or vice versa)?
A: This capability is not available at this time.