CenturyLink offers customers world-class support services to match any organization’s budget and requirements. This article summarizes the post-sales cloud support teams that are currently available to customers. For more information and/or to engage one of these service groups, please contact your CenturyLink Sales Representative or our NOC.
CLoud Onboarding Services:
- All CenturyLink Cloud QuickStart Onboardings. Please see https://www.ctl.io/onboarding/ for more information.
CenturyLink Cloud Customer Care (support) team
- 24/7 support of your cloud infrastructure and resources. The Customer Care team is "Always On", available to answer your questions regarding the Platform and work to resolve any isseus you are having with the service. Please see https://www.ctl.io/support/ for more information.
- Service Engineers standing by to perform specific platform activities - 15+ other tasks that are generally <$5000. Please see https://www.ctl.io/service-tasks/ for more information
Designated Service Engineers
- Designated Service Engineers (DSE) are available in 20, 40, 60, 80, 160 and multiples of 160-hour blocks per month. These front-line engineers focused on day-to-day technical support and service tasks. Please see https://www.ctl.io/support/ for more information.
Technical Account Managers / Customer Excellence
- TAMs are your CLC lifecycle business partner and go-to contact for general support, business strategy, infrastructure planning, proactive reporting/metrics evaluation, service credits, executive reviews. Please see https://www.ctl.io/support/ for more information.
- Instantly create managed environments for your most important applications, such as production websites, SQL databases and directory services. Please see https://www.ctl.io/managed-services/ for more information
Cloud Consulting & Transition Services (aka Solutions Consulting)
- Large scale migrations and implementations that are managed by CenturyLink. Please see http://www.centurylinktechnology.com/consulting for more information
- When you require hybrid support options beyond cloud based solutions, CenturyLink’s Service Management team can provide you this level of support. Please see http://www.centurylinktechnology.com/service-management for more information